A not for profit Circus Arts and Entertainment company, Emanji Circus Arts presents live family entertainment
The First Bahamian Circus, Emanji Circus Arts is comprised of a cast of twenty-five young Bahamian artists between the ages of 14 and 37, all born, raised and trained in The Bahamas.
To provide quality Circus Entertainment in The Bahamas by:
1. Passing on the art form to the youth through training
2. Providing excellent and wholesome entertainment that can be enjoyed by all persons from all walks of life
3. Generating more interest in circus arts and further develop the entertainment industry in The Bahamas through performances.
Emanji Circus Arts seeks to add value to the Bahamian cultural entertainment product by:
• Providing opportunities for persons in the Bahamian community to experience Bahamian live entertainment at its best by mounting a minimum of two circus productions per year
• Traveling and mounting productions in the Family Islands to increase the awareness and appreciation of professional theatrical entertainment in the wider Bahamian community
Emanji Circus Arts seeks to add value to the Bahamian tourism product by:
• Providing opportunities for tourists to experience more than the traditional sun, sand and sea vacations